Performing Arts Teacher (Music & Movement/ Speech & Drama)
The position requires the candidate to conduct rich performing arts experiences to pre-schoolers at Kiddiwinkies’ centres, from Pre-Nursery to Kindergarten 2 levels.
To support all Kiddiwinkies pre-schools on all matters connected with the planning and delivery of high quality Performing Arts learning experiences in accordance to the Refreshed MOE Kindergarten Curriculum Framework.
- To secure and sustain effective teaching of the curriculum, evaluate the quality of teaching and learning of students’ achievements and progress.
To analyse and report individual student’s progress at regular intervals.
- Minimum 5 ‘O’ Levels or its equivalent
- Fluent in spoken and written English (minimum B4 grade in ‘O’ Levels English Language)
- Minimum Diploma in Music Performance/ Speech & Drama
- Added Advantages: Ability to play at least one musical instrument and/ or basic qualifications in Early Childhood Education/ Preschool Teaching