Determine requirements that must be met regarding licensing, health and safety regulations from the start and local regulatory agencies/vendors. Overseeing centre’s operations and administrations.
- Work closely with agencies/vendors to meet requirements.
- Provide leadership for setting overall goals for the school as a basis for curriculum objectives.
- Set up budget and control budget expenditures.
- Collect tuition fee and manage disbursement of payroll, petty cash, equipment and supplies.
- Keep adequate records of income and expenditures.
- Plan and prepare monthly reports as required by board and senior management.
- Report to board and corporate management.
Diploma in Early Childhood Education – Teaching & Leadership and preferably with Degree in Early Childhood Education
- At least 3 years of teaching and/or management experience in a childcare / preschool and at least 1 year experience in management in childcare / preschool
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills